Updated May 29, 2020
Colorado is currently under a “safer-at-home” order. We need your help in taking every responsible action to flatten the curve NOW.
In accordance with State and County Public Health, Breckenridge is under a “safer-at-home” order beginning April 27, 2020, until further notice. Per Governor Polis, Coloradans should limit travel to essential business no further than 10 miles from their homes during this period. We need you to remain home now so we can safely get together later.
This page will be continually updated
- Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC)
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Colorado Department of Public Health Dashboard
- Summit County Public Health and Information
- Town of Breckenridge
- Update on Vail Resorts Operations